All our vehicles have insurance to cover you in the case of an accident. Our policy gives you the following coverage:
Full coverage of the vehicle up to the market value.
$10,000 in third party liability
$300 deductible fee (your maximum liability)
Note that insurance does not cover damage to the car caused by your negligence.
- Engine damage caused by putting diesel in a petrol car
- Car windows or headlights damage during driving
- Tires damage due to drive over on a sharp object
Requirements for renting a car:
- Drivers must be at least 25 years old.
- Drivers must possess a valid driver’s license in their home country
- Driving experience should be at least 3 years
- A valid International Driver’s Permit
- Credit Card required for the Safety Deposit block
A valid driver’s license which has been translated in Kyrgyzstan into Russian and notarized (we can provide this if given digital copies of your driver’s license ahead of time).
- Drivers 60 years old or older must pay an additional $5/day to extend insurance coverage.
- You are strongly encouraged to purchase your own personal insurance for medical emergencies, i.e. travelers insurance.